April 30, 2010

A NEW Debbie R. Website!

Our very own Debbie R. (Sorry, we just put first names and last initials on the blog for safety sake.) has started a Food Storage and Home Preparedness website. Check it out!
She explains, 
 "So, I'm basically starting at the beginning of the whole food storage/preparedness process and we'll just build from there. I post something new just about everyday, so if you want to jump in on the action and just leave a bunch of comments as we go as to what is working for you and what's not, etc. we can help each other along the way. The more ideas from others the better!"

 How cool is that? I have put a connection to it on this blog, too ... under "Also Check Out". I made sure that it started with an "A" so that it will be at the top of the list. Pretty clever, huh?


This picture is from her website. She covers a little bit of everything on the website... Family Emergency Preparedness T-shirts, a 5-Minute Evacution plan, a recipe for homemade granola bars... just a little bit of important family preparedness for us!

No comments: