May 7, 2013

Memories of Mother's Teachings

Thoughts shared by sisters during Relief Society Sunday, May 5, 2013


Memories of Mother’s teaching

1.       Always try your hardest

2.      Never say “I can’t”

3.      Respect your elders

4.      Remember who you are and what you stand for.

5.      Your Sisters will always be your Best Friends.  They will always be there with you.

6.      Think up

7.      Kindness starts with me.

8.       Give service

9.       Teach by example

10.   Remember who you are “A Child of God”

11.    Help Others

12.   Do not Judge anyone

13.   Good manners are important

14.   You are special

15.   You can do and become anything you want to be.

16.   The importance of mission service is great

17.   Be in worthy places

18.    Choose good friends

19.   Respond to your parent’s requests with “Ok, I’ll be glad to, or sure, or I don’t want to but I will. “

20.   Keep calm and carry on.

21.   Be frugal, “What a deal”

22.  Answer the phone politely

23.  Be nice to others

24.  Do the right thing

25.  Make good choices

26.  Be a courteous house guest

27.  Treat others with respect.

No comments: