Attention Canners:
Just in time for Christmas! I will be conducting a bulk order of reusable canning lids from Tattler.
(Check out the website for more information. This is a really cool product!)
These lids are awesome! If you have not heard of these, follow the link to learn more. I have used them and they work well! They are used just like metal lids, except you tighten them right after they are removed from the canner. The lids consist of both a regular or wide mouth plastic lid and a regular or wide mouth rubber ring that fits around, respectively. (You use your own metal rings.)
These are a great preparedness item, and make great gifts!! No more constantly buying and rebuying lids at the store. Tattler reusable lids are very unique, they WORK, and they have a lifetime guarentee! Stock up for yourself, family and friends.
Check pricing here.
Initially, they are more than metal lids, but can pay for themselves quickly. And you will be getting the "insurance" that you can preserve your food without having to depend on new lids. I have no idea how many orders we may receive, so I cannot say exactly what the cost per lid will be at this time, but you can get an idea at the link above. I will be able to let you know your exact cost prior to order placement. I must receive your payment with your order--you can email your order first and then send/drop off a check. Shipping will be USPS Parcel Post to my address (orders cannot be shipped to more than one address), and the order will close 10 a.m. on DECEMBER 12. I must make the order December 12th to insure they arrive before Christmas!
Let me know how many you would like in Regular and/or Wide Mouth. Feel welcome to pass this offer to others--the more we receive the cheaper they will be! I'll need your order and payment by December 12, 10 a.m.
:) Thank you!
Christen Wells
Friensdwood 1st Ward
Contact Christen to place your order.
No comments:
Post a Comment