
Hey Sisters! I am going to start doing some new 'Money Saving Tips' (MST) entries. Any time I come across a good money saving tip, I will pass it on to you. Any time you want to check on all of the tips we've collected, just click on 'Money Saving Tips' listed under the "Labels" section on the right hand side. Oh, and while I've got your attention drawn to the right hand side column... if you notice, there are some new sections over there that link to other blogs or websites with some good information. There's an "Also Check Out..." section with general sites that are either church related or food storage related; an "FHE Lesson Ideas And More" section where you can find great ideas for lessons, activities, etc.; a "Fun For The Family" section that has links to sites for fun ideas of stuff to do with the kids, etc; a "Yummy Cooking Sites" section that has links to great recipe sites (for meals, desserts, cooking with kids, etc.); and also a "Money Saving Sites" section (self-explanatory, right?). If you come across any great websites or blogs that you think all the sisters would benefit from, feel free to leave a comment on this blog (or email me) and it will be added to the links (provided it is indeed an appropriate blog/website to be sharing). :)
Okay, that was a bit of a tangent. Back to the original topic... Money Saving Tips. :) Now, I am only one person and therefore only come across so much money saving ideas. SO, in order to make this more effective, if any of you have some tips, tricks, and ideas you would like to share, please email me at: fwd2rs@yahoo.com and I will share the ideas with everyone on this blog. It'll be fun! And better yet, it'll help us be more financially independent! (Woohoo!) Here's to saving a little $$ and having a lot of FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment