May 20, 2009

Girls' Night Out!


Hey Ladies! Don't forget... tomorrow (Thursday) is our GIRLS' NIGHT OUT! We are meeting at The Olive Garden (by Baybrook Mall) at 6:30 pm. Don't miss out on the fun!
P.S. If you haven't received an email reminder, it is because we either don't have your email address, or we have the wrong one! :) If you want to correct that, please email us at: fwd2rs@yahoo.com and tell us the email address you would like us to use.

4 comments:

lynette said...

We had so much fun last night. I think everyone that went last night would say the same thing. We missed those that were not able to be with us and look forward to you being with us next time. We will be doing some kind of a "Girls Night Out" the last Thursday of every month.

Anonymous said...

I had such a good time last night. It was fun seeing everyone. I miss the ward, so it was nice to catch up, laugh and of course eat alot. I hope more join us next month. Deena

kimberkidsandjared said...

I had my leftovers for lunch and dinner the nest day! That's good, but what was even better, was visiting with ya'll.

Jackie S. said...

I had a fun time, too! We should definitely do this again. I do not cook...but I am always up for eating out!